[rfk-dev] REQUEST FOR NON-KITTEN ITEMS

Steve Pomeroy steve at staticfree.info
Fri Nov 2 07:12:12 PDT 2012

I found some more in the shower (don't worry, I rinsed them off):

Haphazard stacks of white, uppercase letters and a decaying cheeseburger.
A rainbow and a Pop-Tart lay motionless here.
A glitten: half glove, half kitten. Freakish.
A mound of hope with bits of luck scattered about nearby.
A warranted genuine Snark.
        or
"Just the place for a Snark!" the Bellman cried.
This looks remarkably like last Tuesday.
The bottom-half of a mermaid, bleached-dry in the sun.
A smiling, handsome man paces around singing, "Trolololololo..."

On 2012-11-02 00:36, Steve Pomeroy wrote:
> [some things]

-Steve