[rfk-dev] folding in NKIs from the inform edition

Jeremy Penner jeremy at sporktania.com
Thu Nov 1 07:30:27 PDT 2012

In general, you should not take advice about what is offensive to people
from anyone who uses the phrase "politically correct."

"Tranny" referring to transgendered people is indeed taken as a
significantly offensive slur.  In the context of your friend's joke,
it's fine; he's obviously referring to a transmission.  As an NKI, that
context is missing.  It should go.

Jeremy