[rfk-dev] Change NKI: Kitten is the letter 'Q'. Oh, wait, maybe not.

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Thu Nov 1 07:07:35 PDT 2012

Quoting Star Simpson:
> As a counterpoint, I totally love this NKI, specifically because it
> breaks the 4th wall.  What is RFK except gently and delightfully
> meta-humorous?

Does it break the 4th wall enough to simply say "hiding under Q" (or
whatever?) Or do you specifically like the "maybe not" part? In other
words, would like the proposed version less than the current version?

Again, we may be passing this choice to Leonard, which is fine with me
-- but I don't think that rfk should aspire to always having a perfect
NKI set as obviously it is subjective. Like life, it is in the limit
of many experiences that the overall flavor is revealed, so as long as
there are a few people who actively want to give a thumbs up to
particular NKI I'm happy to give them a pass.

--
Peter A. H. Peterson
Graduate Student Researcher