[rfk-dev] robotfindskitten 2.0 - New port of rfk to jQuery + hello to rfk-devs!

Star Simpson stars at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 14 17:37:12 PDT 2011

In jQuery, a little annoying - I keep track of occupied cells (as I think
all rfks probably have to), so you'd be doing a bunch of array consulting.

Seth Schoen showed me the old nethack commands to move diagonally only
last night (implemented hjkl navigation) so I'll add in the ybun movements
and that should take care of a lot of the issues with landlocked cells.

*