[rfk-dev] robotfindskitten 2.0 - New port of rfk to jQuery + hello to rfk-devs!

Star Simpson stars at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 12 12:08:41 PDT 2011

> Excellent work!  I have one bug report and one suggestion so far:
>
> In the found animation, you have two robots moving toward each other.
> While I'm not one to judge a robot's personal lifestyle, the item on
> the right should be kitten (correct character and color as the found
> kitten).

Ah, right!  Thank you.  This works now. (test and see?)

> Also, a way for the user to specify the number of NKIs would be nice.

True :) - I'd been thinking about this.  I want to avoid doing form
requests, and I think javascript prompts are a little tacky, so I'd
avoided this until now.

Can you imagine an elegant way that someone might indicate number of NKIs
in the webpage?

*