[rfk-dev] [jc.wilkerson at gmail.com: hi there!]

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Mon Sep 21 22:48:21 PDT 2009

I guess this was probably inevitable... Leonard, it was your
implementation but it was also Jake's idea... I don't think I have
Jake's email so if you could get it to him that would be great.

Anyway, I don't really have a problem with it. Do we have terms?

I mean, free publicity is always nice.

What do you guys think?

Peter

----- Forwarded message from joan wilkerson <jc.wilkerson at gmail.com> -----