[rfk-dev] Request For Comment: robotfindskitten standard

Steve Pomeroy steve at staticfree.info
Wed Jun 10 10:59:31 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 11:59:19PM -0700, Peter A. H. Peterson wrote:
> Again, I welcome comments until we feel it is solid enough to let it
> stand on it's own. And then we submit it to the IETF.

In §9.2¶2 it states, "If the application window is resized, the Field
SHOULD resize to utilize the new window size."

However it does not state what is to happen to the items on the screen.
If the window shrinks (or in the case of the Android phone, rotates
90°), then a resized window would have some items off screen and a blank
area where there are no items.

My solution was simply to start an entirely new game in this
circumstance and discourage haphazard rotation/resizing.

What is a more general solution?

--
Steve Pomeroy
http://staticfree.info/