[rfk-dev] robot finds gopher

Nathanial Hendler nathanhendler at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 18:55:04 PDT 2009

Well done.

One suggestion.  If possible it would be more "playable" if the
message line was a null line when there is no message.  That way, you
can keep your mouse over a direction and the link will stay under the
mouse at all times; whether or not you run into an object (or just ran
into an object).

I give you these tips not because I think the gopher implementation is
deficient, on the contrary, it falls into the beloved category of
admirably retarded user interfaces.  Bravo.