[rfk-dev] robot and the kitten and the bucka... whacka...

Ryan Finnie ryan at finnie.org
Wed Nov 28 11:55:07 PST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 8:37 AM, Peter A. H. Peterson <pedro at tastytronic.net> wrote:
> I'm frantically trying to finish the quarter. Ryan, congrats -- thanks
> for succeeding where so many others have failed... to become Debian
> maintainer!

Thanks!

> I have a LOT of updates and stuff like that to do for the rfk website
> but I won't be able to do them until the holidays. We'll also need to
> get you an account on sourceforge... or abandon sourceforge
> altogether.

I should be on sourceforge as ryanf.  And while I don't necessarily
feel the love for them (a Finnix release caused me a lot of headache
because their mirrors would randomly drop and re-add my release,
causing me to give up on sourceforge all together), I don't want to
advocate one way or another, because moving releases/site/lists/etc
would be a big project.

RF