[rfk-dev] I have ridden the mighty moon worm!

Ryan Finnie ryan at finnie.org
Tue May 22 09:51:31 PDT 2007

A new version of the MegaHyperDeath(TM) patch has been released!

http://www.finnie.org/software/rfk-megahyperdeath-1.77.0.0.0.0.1.0.2.patch

This patch now makes MegaHyperDeath mode optional, enabled by passing
--megahyperdeath to the program (short args are for losers), and
changes the NKI death probability from 1 in 10 to 1 in #NKIs (20 by
default).

The patch should also apply cleanly against the tarball.  I believe
the problem before was because robotfindskitten.c was in DOS linefeed
format, and I ran dos2unix on it before I modified it the first time.

And despite my awesome power as the new Debian maintainer for the
robotfindskitten package, I will not use it to apply the patch without
upstream's permission, nor will I use my power to turn
robotfindskitten into a side-scroller Japanese history RPG for the
3DO.

RF