[rfk-dev] robot and the kitten and the bucka... whacka...

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Mon Dec 3 15:27:58 PST 2007

Quoting Ryan Finnie:
> On Dec 3, 2007 3:14 PM, Peter A. H. Peterson <pedro at tastytronic.net> wrote:
> > The site is hosted at tastytronic.net -- I'll try to get to it
> > shortly... trying to finish finals.
>
> I know, no rush.  Well, except for the fact that if you don't do it
> now, nobody loves you and you are a loser.

Actually, something I'd like to do starting next year is give multiple
people edit rights to the rfk website and rfk-owner address.

Of course, Leonard, since this is ultimately your project, I hope you
would speak up if you had strong feelings about any of these issues in
particular... I reckon you have bigger fish to fry.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---