[rfk-dev] robot and the kitten and the bucka... whacka...

Ryan Finnie ryan at finnie.org
Mon Dec 3 14:55:14 PST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 11:55 AM, Ryan Finnie <ryan at finnie.org> wrote:
> > I have a LOT of updates and stuff like that to do for the rfk website
> > but I won't be able to do them until the holidays. We'll also need to
> > get you an account on sourceforge... or abandon sourceforge
> > altogether.
>
> I should be on sourceforge as ryanf.  And while I don't necessarily
> feel the love for them (a Finnix release caused me a lot of headache
> because their mirrors would randomly drop and re-add my release,
> causing me to give up on sourceforge all together), I don't want to
> advocate one way or another, because moving releases/site/lists/etc
> would be a big project.

Per our discussion from last week on IRC, I had Nick add me to the
sourceforge rfk group.  I uploaded the new version, and it's available
here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=14834&package_id=12081

I thought the web site itself was also on sourceforge, but it appears
not, so one of you will eventually need to put the file there.

I looked at Launchpad.net last night as a possible replacement for
sourceforge.  It looks decent, but that was just a quick first
impression.

RF