[rfk-dev] WANTED: DEBIAN MAINTAINER -- DEAD OR^H^H^H^H^H ALIVE!

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri May 26 11:14:09 PDT 2006

Neale,

Do you have any idea how long it will take to get Alexey status? Is
this even within a reasonable timeframe? It was my understanding that
this kind of thing took 6 months or more to grind through the Debian
machinery.

Peter

Quoting Alexey Toptygin:

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---