[rfk-dev] WANTED: DEBIAN MAINTAINER -- DEAD OR^H^H^H^H^H ALIVE!

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri May 26 10:27:40 PDT 2006

Quoting Alexey Toptygin:
> New ports for Debian, or for something else?

Not for Debian, more of the exotic ports.

> >The RFK Consortium needs your thoughts and opinions now so that we
> >can get this resolved ASAP (so that rfk doesn't get dropped).
>
> Eep, I'll see what I can do this weekend.

I don't think this is a case of it being immediate -- but we need to
have a discussion about this so that we can move forward.

Alexey, let us know what your situation is with maintainer status.
While that's happening, does anyone else have any thoughts?

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---