[rfk-dev] WANTED: DEBIAN MAINTAINER -- DEAD OR^H^H^H^H^H ALIVE!

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri May 26 09:51:13 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

I have some new ports to post, but neale has informed me that for many
reasons it's time for him to step down as our official debian
maintainer.

Alexey, did you get debian developer/maintainer status?

Does anyone else on the list have it?

I know a few people I can talk to via the #tron connection, and would
be willing to take that responsibility on myself, but my understanding
is that it's a very lengthy process.

The RFK Consortium needs your thoughts and opinions now so that we can
get this resolved ASAP (so that rfk doesn't get dropped).

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---