[rfk-dev] [hjm03r@ecs.soton.ac.uk: New RFK port]

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Sun Jan 22 13:37:12 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from Harry J Mason <hjm03r at ecs.soton.ac.uk> -----

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:01:02 +0000 (GMT)
From: Harry J Mason <hjm03r at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: rfk at robotfindskitten.org
Subject: New RFK port

I love robotfindskitten probably far more than is healthy. This is the second
port I've made; the first was a Perl/ncurses version which will be deprecated
by the recent new POSIX version. This is rather more interesting: a Web based
version in Perl/CGI, with no JavaScript. Try it in Mozilla/Firefox/IE/elinks!

Let me know what you think or if you find bugs. Do you think it's cheating to
highlight visited NKIs? Incidentally there are no cookies or state; race your
friends at the same game if that isn't against the spirit of Zen Simulations.

http://fluffy.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~hjm200/

--
|  Harry Mason  | .------------. |    .___,    |"Whatever you do will be |
| University of | |  hjm200 @  | | ___('v')___ | insignificant. However, |

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---