[rfk-dev] [i@xenotrout.com: Google Maps port of robotfindskitten]

Harry Mason hjm200 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 02:55:22 PDT 2006

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Neale Pickett wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 April 2006 05:35 am, Harry Mason wrote:
>> http://fluffy.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~hjm200/aikon.cgi
>
> Nice!  I approve.  This, I think, is superior to mine.  Might I suggest,
> however, not denoting which NKIs have been checked?

I agonized about that. I could always have easy and hard modes with different
CSS files to avoid the question.

> What'd you write it in?  Can we have the source?

Source is available from that page, or the main RFK page under CGI. It's
written in Perl and under the GPL.

--
|  Harry Mason  | .------------. |    .___,    |"Whatever you do will be |
| University of | |  hjm200 @  | | ___('v')___ | insignificant. However, |