[rfk-dev] updates

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Thu Sep 1 02:14:23 CDT 2005

Quoting Neale Pickett:
> The status is: needs new maintainer.  I haven't touched it in a very
> long time and while it's not in imminent danger of getting the boot, it
> may very well be put there.  Maybe Carlos Laviola could take it over?

Alexy is on the list, and we are in the process of figuring out what
to do. If he doesn't want to be the Debian maintainer anymore, we can
talk to Carlos, or find another solution (I would be happy to do it,
but I'm not a Debian maintainer... that seems important.)

I would *really* like to hear from some of the C hackers on this list
what they think about the new rewrite by Alexy versus the old POSIX
implementation. I'll put my K&R book under my pillow tonight and maybe
by the morning I'll have become a C whiz via osmosis.

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---