[rfk-dev] RFK debian package

Alexey Toptygin alexeyt at freeshell.org
Thu Mar 3 09:40:32 CST 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Peter A. H. Peterson wrote:

> Quoting Neale Pickett:
>> Next month I'll be a daddy, so I want to unload maintenance of this
>> Debian package.  It's only like the 7640th most popular package,
>> maintenance is non-existant (which is the problem, I'm not keeping it up
>> to date).
>>
>> If noone on here volunteers, I'm going to have to orphan it.
>
> I'll do it.

I volunteered first :-)

That reqrite I promised is mostly done. It builds on both curses and
ncurses, and on several non-gcc compilers. It also adds support for
storing NKIs in files in a system folder
(/usr/share/games/robotfindskitten by default). I just need to Debianize
it and fix some automake funkiness, and I'll release it to the list. Real
Soon Now, I promise.

 			Alexey