[rfk-dev] Atari 7800 version

mathys66 at bluewin.ch mathys66 at bluewin.ch
Sat Aug 27 05:03:59 CDT 2005

Hello,
Over a year ago I posted a version (binary only, I think) of robotfindskitten
for the Atari 7800. A few weeks ago I polished the whole thing up a bit and
created a sourceforge page for it : http://rfk7800.sourceforge.net
Not much has changed since the first version I posted, but the ROM runs now
on NTSC and PAL consoles. Source code is also available.

Reportedly it doesn't work on some consoles, but I'm not so sure how serious
I should take these bugreports, since I suspect the people who reported bugs
just weren't tech savvy enough (and attempted stupid things like trying to
load C source files with MESS or burning a tarball directly onto an EPROM:)

Cheers
Thomas Mathys