[rfk-dev] updates

Peter A. H. Peterson pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Aug 26 10:41:18 CDT 2005

I have been cleaning out my inbox and have added two new versions of
robotfindskitten to the website:

1: A conversion of the Inform port to the Commodore-64 disk format!
This may be the first "rfk conversion" the consortium has produced; or
maybe it's a meta port -- a port of rfk "ported" to be used on still a
further different platform! Huzzah.

2: Javascript!

Check 'em out.

Also, what is the status of the Debian package? Is Alexy on this list?
I know Neale still is. I want to make sure that it's still in Debian
and not in danger of getting the boot.

Secondly, I have a bunch of new NKI that have been sitting in my inbox
and I may put them into the POSIX port and release a new version. I
know at some point there was talk about "fortunizing" the POSIX rfk,
but as far as I know, that has never happened so I would have to put
the new NKI in "the old fashioned way".

Comments, questions?

Peter

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---