[rfk-dev] robotfindspython!

Dave dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Sat Oct 30 16:32:28 CDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 leonardr at linux.ucla.edu wrote:

> This is *not* the October surprise, but I'll grant it is *an* October
> surprise. I wrote an rfk in Python. It's got all the features of POSIX
> rfk, as well as the ability to read in NKIs from a file.
>
> Get it from the new Ultimate robotfindskitten Fan Site:
>
> http://www.crummy.com/software/robotfindskitten/
>
> I've got more stuff planned working from this codebase; stay tuned.
>
> Leonard

I have my own little announcement too.  Based on the overwhelming response
of nothing to my question of "Is someone working on RFK for CP/M?", I've
decided to start work on just that.  I expect its release date to be
sometime around when the new run of P112 computers are delivered.

TOOT! TOOT!  I'm making a new run of the P112 computer kit
(http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/p112/p112.html) from the original
specs.  Let me know if you want one (or two or three).  Deadline is
November 24.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu