[rfk-dev] possible enhancements

Sam Phillips sam at dasbistro.com
Wed May 26 10:43:51 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 13, 2004, at 15:02 PDT, leonardr at linux.ucla.edu wrote:
> > 2) NKIs should be seperated from the binary and kept somewhere like
> > /usr/local/share/rfk/nki/.  Furthermore, it should be possible to have
> > multiple NKI files.
>
> I agree. I would also love to be able to load NKIs from a URL. I wouldn't
> want to write that C code, though. Sometimes I toy with the idea of
> writing a Python RFK that's easier to hack.

I remember a few people talking about having nki external (different
files not HTTP) a while back.  I took a stab at it and have an aborted
version on a machine somewhere around here.  It would be much easier to
do in python, but it feels real cool to have it in C.

--
Sam Phillips <sam at dasbistro.com>          http://www.dasbistro.com/~sam/
San Francisco                                                 California