[rfk-dev] first retail rfk?

Rob rfk-raindog at kudla.org
Sun Feb 1 08:05:25 CST 2004

....sort of. :)

I couldn't figure out why I was getting "what's with that thing
with the robot and the kitten?" emails every couple weeks, and I
just noticed that the Gambas author added my robotfindskitten
implementation to Gambas as one of the example projects.  That
by itself is pretty funny. Gambas, in turn, has been added to
Mandrake contribs recently, and so when Mandrake 10 comes out
this spring, retail copies of the "Power Pack" will ship with
robotfindskitten.

I know it's not a big deal, I just think the idea of someone
being able to stumble upon rfk by buying a shrinkwrapped piece
of software is hilarious.  I guess if anyone has any issues with
how I implemented it, now's the time ;)

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=28 has my one
and only release of gambrfk.

Rob