[rfk-dev] Re: rfk October Surprise

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Aug 27 11:53:46 CDT 2004

begin  leonardr at linux.ucla.edu  quotation:
> OK, I'll give y'all a hint. There's a particular NKI which is very
> appropriate.

	My votes:

  "Leonard Richardson is here, asking people to lick him.",
  "It's the handheld robotfindskitten game, by Tiger.",
  "It's a DVD of \"Crouching Monkey, Hidden Kitten\", region encoded
for the moon.",
  "Approaching.  One car.  J.  Followed by.  Two car.  M, M.  In five.
Minutes."

--
"Man, if everything were object-oriented then rsync           Nick Moffitt
could do this already. Of course, if everything were    nick at teh.entar.net
object-oriented I'd have a bushy moustache and be
wearing flares, which would suck." -- Sean Neakums