[rfk-dev] manpage for the POSIX port

Dave dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Mon Sep 29 11:23:39 CDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Neale Pickett wrote:

> Dave <dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu> writes:
>
> > Has anyone produced a manpage for the POSIX version of robotfindskitten?
> > I'm putting together a NetBSD package and would like to know this before I
> > go off and make a manpage on my own.
>
> Dave, the debian package has a man page.  This is checked into CVS,
> somewhere.  Just keep looking at files until you find the man page.
> This action is called hackerfindsmanpage.

I found the one Nick Moffitt did for the Debian package.  IMHO it needs to
be fleshed out quite a bit.  I'll do that and submit it for inclusion in
the official source tree.

BTW, does anyone think it might be a good idea to port the menu and such
from the Inform port to the POSIX port?

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu