[rfk-dev] enhanced kitten

Dave dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:33:13 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:

> Some of you may have noticed this, although I wante dto point it out
> in case you hadn't. I have enhanced the "kitten" ascii art from the
> old website version -- kittens forelegs are longer, and his whiskers
> split, which they did not do in the past.
>
> I feel this is a significant improvement to kitten 1.0 and I would
> like some feedback from any early-adopters.

I like the way the split in the whiskers suggests more than one whisker on
each side of the nose.  However, I prefer that the forelegs remain short
to suggest that they are tucked underneat the kitten's body.  It's not
clear to me what kitten's forelegs are doing now.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu