[rfk-dev] enhanced kitten

Lukas Eklund leklund@tastytronic.net
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:14:53 -0500

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
> I feel this is a significant improvement to kitten 1.0 and I would
> like some feedback from any early-adopters.

Well. My first thought was that the whiskers looked more like a bow
tie but when compared with the old style, I think I like the new
whiskers beter. The new legs are an improvement but the one thing it
lacks is a tail. Or is that the tail that's curled around in front?
In any case, I think the new kitten is an improvement and I commend
you for your fine work on the site.

 /---------------------------------------------\
 |You updated the RFK website! Way to go Peter!|
     /
 | |                                 --*--__\
 OOO                                 C_C_(___)

--
Lukas Eklund
leklund@tastytronic.net