[rfk-dev] porters

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:58:04 -0600

Quoting Brian Enigma:
> > Thanks for still being interested!
>     Great!  Thanks!  Do we know yet if the Java-applet version is fine
> as-is?  I would be happy to make any necessary modifications.

We do not know. I don't have kind of java gar installed on my linux
systems... if someone else does and could test this with the free
stuff, that'd be much appreciated.

Also, bang on the website please and see if any links misbehave. I
just fixed a longstanding wishlist item for asciiweb -- it will now
get pages locally if it can instead of using LWP to localhost... but
that might have broken some stuff.

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---