[rfk-dev] Java version...

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:56:19 -0600

Quoting Neale Pickett:
> I've been using SF for the debian package.  I didn't realize there was
> another CVS repository.
>
> BTW I don't like SF much.

I think we may be leaving SF for just local CVS or something... there
aren't really may advantages to it for our purposes. We could leave the
project active and just point people to the homepage... or keep
current tarballs there if people are searching for it. FOr that
matter, should we have a freshmeat entry too?

It just occurred to me how weird it is to write "freshmeat". I
immediately think of a big bloody slab of steak.

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---