[rfk-dev] your big shot at the limelight

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:35:08 -0600

Hey all,

I'd like eveyrone who has something for the website but who didn't get
on because of my lackadaisical attitude towards web updates to post to
the list with a blurb about your version of rfk for the new upcoming
ports/rewrites collection. (Bridget & drwiii, please write blurbs for
your versions, too... or face MY blurbs!)

I'd also like to have corresponding screenshots for all the
ports/rewrites, so if people can send me links to those (or as an
attachment) that would be great, too.

If you don't post, I will eventually get around to going through the
mail archives and finding all the things I've been avoiding for two
years... but it will be a lot faster if you just post to the list in
short.

THanks, and again, my apologies.

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---