[rfk-dev] [ANN] robotfindskitten - Native Mac OS X version

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 00:10:18 -0500

Quoting Phillip Ulrich:
> If interested:
> Download
> - http://www.interalia.org/icon2/software/packages/xRFK.dmg.sit (about
> 100k)
>
> Screenshots
> - http://www.interalia.org/icon2/software/screenshots/xrfk1.jpg
> - http://www.interalia.org/icon2/software/screenshots/xrfk2.jpg
> - http://www.interalia.org/icon2/software/screenshots/xrfk3.jpg

Phil,

May we have your permission to mirror those files locally? Also, would
you like to write a blurb for the OS X port, or should I? I would
prefer it if you would write something akin to what is on this page:

http://www.robotfindskitten.org/aw.cgi?main=software.rfk

...since I will just write something generic.

Also, are you planning to make a homepage for the OS X version? If so,
what is the URL?

Anyway, I'll try to get to this tomorrow or Wed. at the latest.

Hope everyone is well.

Peter

PS: I'm still interested in making an official robotfindskitten
distribution iso with screenshots and binaries/source for every
release available. I think it would also be fun to include an ogg
interview of leonardr regarding robotfindskitten. What do you folks
think?

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---