[rfk-dev] Re: Package robotfindskitten does not build with automake 1.6

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:02:28 -0700

begin  Neale Pickett  quotation:
> By the way, RFK could really stand to have a new release, you
> slackers.  The debian package is at 0.1600005.344b but the one you
> can download from SourceForge is like, 0.00000001.003a or something.
>
> And while I'm on my soapbox, we should be checking a configure
> script into CVS--having to run autoconf is silly.
>
> And another thing, is anyone adding new NKI?

Well, you have the configure scripts in the release tarballs.  They're
OUTPUT.  They're COMPILED INFO.  I don't want every single checkin to
make a mondo patch for configure.

Yeah, someone push up a tarball.  the BBC needs it!

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.