[rfk-dev] rfk favicon

Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:44:53 -0600

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
> Or my theory, which is that mozillur understands .pngs-as-icos, and
> that IE V may not, but perhaps IE 6 will.

Ok, so IE 6 doesn't display mine, nor does it display Slashdot's,
which I would assume is set up "properly". IE 5 for me did not display
Slashdot's before, either, so I don't know what's up. I tried with the
AddType there, and not. (I put the AddTYpe back though.)

Any ideas? I mean, I dont' really care that much if IE users can't see
the extra-k00l icons, but still. Maybe Pret was just wrong about IE
doing the png thing (rhyme), but that doesn't explain the Slashdot
thing, unless they took a similar "who cares about IE" stance, which
I, frankly, doubt.

Peter