[rfk-dev] [sales@trekdata.com: Advertising Opportunities For robotfindskitten.org]

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:52:27 -0600

This looks pretty good guys, what do you think?

----- Forwarded message from Sean Montana <sales@trekdata.com> -----

Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:02:03 -0800
From: Sean Montana <sales@trekdata.com>
Subject: Advertising Opportunities For robotfindskitten.org
To: robotfindskitten.org <rfk@robotfindskitten.org>

Hello, we at Trek 8, LLC. hope that your company had a very successful
2002 :) and is having a great holiday season!  If you're looking for
new avenues to reach your target audience to generate a desirable ROI
then we may be able to help your needs.  We currently are offering an
opt-out co-registration program where we can generate for your company
100,000 consumer leads for $3,500.00. With each co-registration we
generate for you we capture the following information from each
consumer: Email Address, Full Name, Age (18 and older), Gender,
Country (USA Only if you wish), State, ZIP, and Physical Mailing
Address. The more consumers you have in your database to market to the
more sales you'll make.  If you're looking to make some extra money by
advertising on you site then we do have two products that we would
like for your site to promote: www.spywarenuker.com  or
www.Net-vestigator.com The payouts are at around $11 for each, and
they are converting at 5.9 sales for SpyWareNuker and 6.8 sales for
Net-Vestigator per every 100 clicks.  We pay twice per month, and
we're never late. I know that some companies take forever to pay, but
we use a third party system to pay our affiliates, this guarantees
that a company cannot spend the money that you generated for them :)
This protects you, and you should always ask companies to use a third
party for payment reasons :) We actually have a database of our own of
6.5 million, and after dropping to one million as a test we generated
a $1.24 eCPM on SpyWareNuker, and a very nice $1.29 eCPM on the
Net-Vestigator promotion. There aren't too many offers out there that
are producing such high eCPMs.  You can promote the products with
solo-mailings, ezine ads, banners, pops, or any other avenue that you
can think of.  Also, let me know if you're looking to add subscribers
to your data base. We currently generate some 5,000 - 12,000
co-registrations per day with full demographics for the $0.035 each
that I spoke about at the beginning of the email.  Please let me know
if we can move forward on these campaigns.  Thank you, and we look
forward to working with you and your company.  Most importantly, Happy
New Year :) Sean Montana Director Of Advertising Trek 8
sean@trekdata.com