[rfk-dev] autoconf

Neale Pickett neale@debian.org
09 Dec 2002 21:00:41 -0800

Aaron Haviland <orion@tribble.dyndns.org> writes:

> If you must make .debs from CVS, what's wrong with putting autoconf
> and automake in the Build-Depends?

That's what I do currently.  It breaks builds in weird places.  I can't
reproduce the breaks, but I have bug that's been upgraded to serious
about it now.  Some japanese dude filed it, his username is "dancer".
Japan is where Zen philosophy *came from* man, so I don't want to argue
with him about it.  He obviously has better access to these sorts of
things than I do.

Tell ya what.  I'll make a new zip file release if someone adds me back
into the developers list.  My new sourceforge username is "npickett".
My old one mysteriously disappeared with no explanation a few months
ago.

Neale