[rfk-dev] Find kitten on old computers lurking in your closet!

jeremypenner@shaw.ca jeremypenner@shaw.ca
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:00:34 -0500

> Hold on a second, aren't you the Bubba and Alice dude who
made the
> bootable Dreamcast CD images?
>
> What is going on here?

Yes!  You've discovered my horrible secret, which is not at all a
secret.  You have indeed stumbled upon my conspiracy, which is
not at all a conspiracy, to play with robotfindskitten on random
platforms like the C64 and the Dreamcast.  The code should also
compile for practically any old computer that ran on a 6502, as a
matter of fact, so an RFK-Apple II release might not be far away.
Or perhaps even the NES!  Pardon me for a moment while I cackle
maniacally once more.  Ha ha ha!

So in response to your question, "I'm avoiding work at the office by
playing with robotfindskitten, and calling it 'embedded
development.'"

-- Jeremy Penner, The Bubba And Alice Dude Who Made The
Bootable Dreamcast CD Images