[rfk-dev] Find kitten on old computers lurking in your closet!

jeremypenner@shaw.ca jeremypenner@shaw.ca
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:56:35 -0500

Greetings, all.
I have been toiling away in secret on a secret project which is very
secretive.  Now, the time to unleash this secret project onto the
world is almost at hand.

Gentlemen, I give you, robotfindskitten -- for the COMMODORE 64!
Mwah ha ha, buck buck buck.

http://www.astra.mb.ca/~jeremy/rfk-c64.png for a screenshot.
There are still a couple of bugs to be worked out (the "found kitten"
animation doesn't work, occasionally kitten won't show up at all)
before I package up the source, but I thought that you folks might
be interested in a sneak peek.

That's all.  Continue what you were doing.
-- Jeremy Penner