[rfk-dev] [mDeMoss@uark.edu: NKI submissions, let me know if I make the cut, please.]

Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:36:20 -0500

I told him I'd try to get around to incorporating all the new NKI and
making a new release in... the next few months.

That said, some of these are pretty good!

pedro

----- Forwarded message from Matt DeMoss <mDeMoss@uark.edu> -----

Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 04:44:22 -0500
From: Matt DeMoss <mDeMoss@uark.edu>
Subject: NKI submissions, let me know if I make the cut, please.
To: nki@robotfindskitten.org

"A frosted pink party-cake, half eaten.",
"A bitchin' homemade tesla coil.",
"Conan O'Brian, sans jawbone.",
"It's either a mirror, or another soulless kitten-seeking robot.
Preoccupation with finding kitten prevents you from investigating further.",
"Fonzie sits here, mumbling incoherently about a shark and a pair of
waterskis.",
"The ghost of your dance instructor, his face a paper-white mask of evil.",
"A bag of groceries taken off the shelf before the expiration date.",
"A book: Feng Shui, Zen, and the art of randomly arranging items that are
not kitten.",
"This might be the fountain of youth, but because you are a robot, you will
never know for sure.",
"Tigerbot Hesh.",
"Stimutacs.",
"A canister of pressurized whipped cream, sans whipped cream.",

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---