[rfk-dev] [roybryant@SEVENtwentyfour.com: Broken link in www.robotfindskitten.org]

Paul J Collins sneakums@zork.net
02 May 2001 08:46:46 +0100

    PAP> From: Roy Bryant <roybryant@SEVENtwentyfour.com>

    PAP> Are these reports helpful? I'd love some feedback. If you
    PAP> prefer not to receive these occasional error notices please
    PAP> let me know.

I got a mail from them about a broken link on my site once.  As it
happens, the link was broken by design, and I mailed to tell them
that.  Apparently, they took that reply as license to attempt to sell
me their services, at which point things became ungentlemanly.

--
 /////////////////  |                  | The spark of a pin
<sneakums@zork.net> |   left blank.    | dropping, falling feather-like.