[rfk-dev] CVS branch sneakums-nasty-hack

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:43:06 -0800

So I mucked with that branch, and I have a version that will read nkis
from /usr/share/games/fortunes/nki.  Problem is, right now it doesn't
seem to bind the NKIs to teh bogus objects, so you can exhaust all
yoru NKIs by ramming into one object.  It's too late for me to fix it
now, though.  I've checked in my nki file.  Just move it to
/usr/share/games/fortunes and run "strfile" on it.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.