[rfk-dev] CVS branch sneakums-nasty-hack

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:39:03 -0800

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:
> This branch is a first cut at separating the NKI source (place from
> whence they come, not code) from rfk itself.  The interface was pretty
> much dictated by the way `MESSAGES' and `messages' are used in the
> existing code.  My inherent laziness did play a large part, however.

	Groovy!

	So how come you used 0xdeadbeef as an invalid pointer value,
and not NULL?  I mean, isn't it at least *concievable* that the array
could be loaded at that location?  Most unixes load a bogus page at
address 0 to trap dereferencing of null pointers at the MMU level.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.