[rfk-dev] Re: CGI broken?

Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:02:54 -0500

Quoting William Sheppard:
> The robotfindskitten CGI page doesn't seem to work...
> I tried it on IE5.5 (NT) and Lynx (Redhat)

Hmm... it looks like apache wedged, or something. It's live now.

> Also, how about putting up a form to submit new NKI?

I'll consider it. For now, if you look at the !kitten page, you'll see
the format for nki, and where you can email them. The website engine
could not support a "large" textbox, which means that users would have
to enter nki one at a time, which seems kind of annoying to me.

I'll think about it though, it might actually get more people submitting
things.

pedro

<plug type="obligatory">
"I'm running Debian Stable, so I'm not sure if that made
life any easier for me."
</plug>