[rfk-dev] rfk-palm release

Peter A. Peterson II pedro@flynn.zork.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:39:33 -0600

> Quoting B Spitznagel:
> > The "robotfindskitten for PalmOS" executable and source is on sourceforge
> > in the File Releases now.  I stuck it in the release that had files
> > (MonkeyMaster Autoconf Remix).. if this is a wrong thing we can remove it and
> > add it to a different release.

Ok. I see what you did. I went ahead and changed the releases around a
bit, so that the Autoconf remix is active (since kung-fu grip had no
files in it) and created a robotfindskitten-PalmOS release with the
"i0lanthe new jack city" release containing the rfk-palm_004.zip release
in it. That way when people browse to the project site, it's easy to see
and find the palm stuff or the posix stuff. I think this is clearer.

(But it took me an hour to figure out how to do it!)

I love you all,

pedro