[rfk-dev] rfk-palm release

B Spitznagel i0lanthe@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 00:15:26 -0800 (PST)

The "robotfindskitten for PalmOS" executable and source is on sourceforge
in the File Releases now.  I stuck it in the release that had files
(MonkeyMaster Autoconf Remix).. if this is a wrong thing we can remove it and
add it to a different release.

rfk-palm_004.zip contains both the robotfindskitten.prc and a source archive
robotfindskitten.tar.gz which has only the robotfindskitten/palmos/* and
the robotfindskitten/src/messages.h ... no more than is needed to build the
.prc.  (Next time someone releases the whole robotfindskitten source, should
the palmos subdir just be a part of it?  but for now it was simplest to make
the rfk-palm source available as an addendum.)

Bridget, slightly incoherent