[rfk-dev] [schoen@loyalty.org: More non-kitten items (including many literary allusions)]

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 13:59:59 -0700

begin  Peter A. Peterson II quotation:
> Nick, we should discuss what should be the latest release, since
> there are two trees now (perhaps sneakums should start calling
> himself robot and get a life) so that we can make a current release
> with the stuff in it that we want. We might as well have that
> disccussion as a group, and onlist for that matter, for posterity
> and for the most number of brains as possible.

	I think we should at the very least do a simple release with
the resize stuff (now in HEAD) and the newer NKIs.

	I never got my branch of fortune-using stuff working right,
and that's probably something i'll want to hack out with sneakums
himself.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!