[rfk-dev] old posts

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:36:15 -0500

My sincere apologies to Zen -- and to you for subjecting you to such old
posts. The fact of the matter is, I lost the rfk-dev admin password, and
couldn't approve his posts.

For those of you who may be in a similar predicament, the key is
'mmsitepass', a command that sets a kind of root password for your
mailman installation that trumps all admin passwords. Useful, I imagine
especially for mailman administrators who run multiple lists not all
adminned by them. Also, see this page:

http://rock.sns.it/mailman/help/admins.html

pedro

robotfindskitten.org -- free zen simulation
xy003.net -- free rock opera
robotfindsxy003.net -- No match for "ROBOTFINDSXY003.NET".