[rfk-dev] [yourdeadneighbors@yahoo.com: Re: robotfindskitten]

Peter A. Peterson II pedro@flynn.zork.net
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:33:13 -0600

Just getting some historical information for the webpage -- thought you
guys might like to read it.

pedro

----- Forwarded message from Jacob Berendes <yourdeadneighbors@yahoo.com

Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 05:31:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Jacob Berendes <yourdeadneighbors@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: robotfindskitten
To: "Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@flynn.zork.net>

> Here's a question, what was your history to rfk? Did

here's an answer- waaaay back a million billion years
in high school or something it struck me (ow!) that
"robot finds kitten" would be a funny name for a work
of art. so i spread it around, via my webpage and word
of mouth, the fact that i was looking for art with
that title. i got two submisisons, both of which
featured a robot obliterating a kitten in some way.
booo. you picked up the torch where i had dropped it
and made a contest. then leonard made that program.
then you never made him a t-shirt. then he cried. then
i cried. then winter came and with it the cold and flu
season.

THE END?

NOT A GOOD STORY BUT (whoa, caps lock) but there you
have it. oh, and i drew that picture, yes.

----- End forwarded message ----